- To create a rich and stimulating environment, which will enable learning to be an experience that is both enjoyable as well as instructive.
- To provide all children with the opportunity to grow cognitively, creatively, emotionally, socially and physically to their full potential.
- To enable all children to acquire skills and knowledge relevant to life in a fast changing world.
- To provide an atmosphere of care, co-operation and mutual respect where each child and each adult feels well-valued.
- To provide equal curricular opportunities for both girls and boys.
- To encourage a spirit of real co-operation between home and school.
- To educate children towards an understanding and tolerance of other races, religion and ways of life and to instil respect for religious and moral values.
- To help pupils to appreciate human achievements and aspirations.